Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2016

Rune Soup: Talking Near Death Experiences with Dr Penny Sartori

Interesting talk by Gordon at the Rune Soup blog with Penny Satori.
I've never had a NDE, but I did have an OBE walking along a beach when I was about 11 years old, which set me on the path to thinking just what consciousness was and where it actually resides, because to me it is certainly not in the brain, even though it probably filters through the brain. 
Gordon must have one of the most interesting blogs on the net at the moment ... next to mine that is. ;-)
UPDATE: September 13, 2016
I'm re-posting this post in honour of my father who passed away unexpectedly in his sleep this morning.
Seems appropriate in a way that this post was originally posted on September 12th
Love you dad ... and we all shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment