Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2017

Pi Day?! Get a Hobby!

I wrote a post about this book here -
Thank G#d It's Friday
March 14 is the 73rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
There are 292 days remaining until the end of the year.
It's also Pi Day, 3/14...
"Pi Day is an annual celebration of the mathematical constant Ο€ (pi). Pi Day is observed on March 14 (3/14 in the month/day date format) since 3, 1, and 4 are the first three significant digits of Ο€."
That might be a bit hard if it's an old dog.
That's something I do every day.
That too;-) 
And that.
Now there is an idea.
Maybe I could record birds singing and put subliminal messages in the tracks?-)
Now there is an idea, what's Trump's Twitter address again?
Ha, read my last post about the crab, the little toe and the BBQ -
Paul Carter: When Taoism and Synchronicity Collide
I've already started doing this, read my post -
Dog Gone It! Murray Ball Has Passed Away One Day Off From a Full Moon
I've always wanted to brush up on my Hebrew, but I don't want to read that book again in any language, once is enough for me.
Didn't I read about Morgan Freeman in the book mentioned 
above?-)
Alchemy, now that might be something to waste the rest of my life on?
Let them dorks eat Humble Pi;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment