Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 10, 2017

Thank G#d It's Friday

March 10 is the 69th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar
There are 296 days remaining until the end of the year.
I've had this book sitting on my shelf for years without reading it ... and you know what they say about potential knowledge, so I've decided to start the book on this 69th day of the year to see just how much this book can change my life.
Looking at the blurb on the back of this book where it says, "THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE will help you poke a stick in the spokes of your routine and make every day of the next year the first day of your new life" makes me think that the last time I shoved a stick into someone's spokes to stop a bully from always riding past me while I was walking home from school, and him hitting me in the back of the head with his hand as he passed me, resulted in me nearly killing the kid when he went sailing over his handle bars for about 30 feet and landing on his back.
So maybe just poke that stick in the back wheel's spokes of your life and not the front wheels, or you might end up flat on your back, or dead.
I'm not going to bake my own bread though, so I won't be firing my baker.
Surely the author of this book could have come up with something more exciting to do on day 69 of the year, rather than downsizing;-)
Tomorrow (Day 70) should be an interesting exercise, as I'll get to see if I have what it takes to be President of the USA:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment