Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 9, 2012

Marcus T. Anthony

.
I wrote about running into Marcus T. Anthony in this post last year,
I'm Back From The Byron Bay Writers Festival  
We had commented to each other on the net and I had read his book on synchronicity,
Sage of Synchronicity
but we had never met in real life until running into each other at 
Byron Bay Writers Festival last year.
Synchronicity, you've got to love it;-)
Thanks goes to Trish MacGregor at Synchrosecrets for pointing this You Tube out to me.
Marcus has a new updated version of Sage of Synchronicity called Discover Your Soul Template.

5 comments:

  1. Just watched this over at Trish and Rob's blog - excellent video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, Daz. Hope all is well in the Lucky Country! I'm looking forward to getting back soon!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Marcus.
    All is well and I'm planning on heading down to the Byron Bay Writer's Festival again this year.
    Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darren, can you send me an email when you get a chance, I have something I want to ask you. (My email is listed on my site: http://allthehappycreatures.com/)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob and I need to go to Byron Bay for this festival! Thanks for the shout out, Daz.

    ReplyDelete