Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 16, 2012

Magical Mystery Tour Credit Sync Update

I got my copy of The Beatles movie Magical Mystery Tour on DVD today and was able to snap a few screen shots of what I was talking about in a previous post -
Flow Like Poe?
"It was basically the new DVD release projected onto a cinema screen.
They showed
 

The Making of Magical Mystery Tour 
then they rolled the 
Magical Mystery Tour
when  finished the screening with a short film called 
Meet the Supporting Cast - a feature on the background and careers of Nat Jackley, Jessie Robins, Ivor Cutler, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Victor Spinetti, George Claydon, and Derek Royle.
Now a funny thing happened here, the night before I had an e-mail from my friend in the States,
Trish MacGregor 
asking if I had any luck on the job front, and I told her I had an offer to drive forklifts for a big supermarket chain, but that I really wanted to try another line of work, because after 24 years of driving forklifts I really am just going through the motions. 
But I had no idea what I really wanted to do for a living.
Trish being an astrologer, as well as an author, offered to do my birth-cart for free and e-mail it back to me.
Just before I was going to head out to the movies with my son to see  
Magical Mystery Tour, there was an e-mail from Trish with my birth-chart and interpretation, which I didn't have time to read before the movie, as I was running a little bit late.

Now, as they were rolling the credits for 
 Meet the Supporting Cast, which was the last of the three movies off the DVD shown at that session, there was a producer of some sort by the name of ...
drum-roll please ..TRISH McGREGOR.
What are the odds?"
 Although my friend Trish has her name spelled slightly different.
But still a good sync, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment