Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 27, 2012

Talk To Me: Allison DuBois

Barry Eaton, who hosts the  RadioOutThere show, this week interviews Allison DuBois in a show titled  
"Allison Dubois – What The Dead Whisper in my Ear".
Barry also has a book called Afterlife, which I found a very interesting read.
Barry Eaton (centre)
Listen to the Allison DuBois show here -
http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2012/10/25/program-409/
I don't know too much about Allison, I only ever watched one or two shows of Medium.
I have met Barry ... don't know too much about his medium-ship, but I did like his book, and he seems like a down to earth bloke.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting book stuff here, Daz. I liked the show medium, haven't read any of her books. Or Eaton's. Onto my really long list they go. Now off to watch this on you tube.

    ReplyDelete