Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 19, 2012

Is Synchronicity a Sign That We Are On The Right Track?

The image above is a picture I saved when I was looking for pictures of dartboards and targets on Google images for my post on dartboards -
Flipside of the Dartboard 
I was going to discard it, because to me it was neither of the things I was after, but there was something about it that had a familiarity about it, and so I kept it in my image file, because some feeling gave me the impression I would be sorry if I discarded the image, as I might need it for a future post. 
I kept, thinking why would I use this image for any future post?

Then Rob and Trish wrote this post at their  
Synchrosecrets blog -
Filming Synchronicity 
About a teaser for a documentary on synchronicity that is currently a work in progress.
 Synchronicity: A Work In Progress?  
Now there's a nice little title, because I see synchronicity as a work in progress in many ways, leading us ever onward to where we should probably be heading, and giving us little clues that make us think about things a little before we decide if we should head that way.
Now, what caught my attention in this trailer was a similar blue, white and black concentric ringed pattern that can be seen at the
50 second mark
Sync

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a sync!I do the same thing with images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly the same image. I collect images too, from magazines and papers. Sometimes I'll find what I see as the perfect pic in my clippings folder for a post.

    ReplyDelete