Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 30, 2012

Magic, Gratitude and Grace

Two posts I read today about magic, gratitude and grace - 
Adios primavera  
and 
 Step Into The Magic and Strange Things Happen
led me to a third post on another blog;
White Butterfly  
where I found these two You Tubes -
I'm just grateful that I don't have to do that dance.
Notice in the last You Tube he did a gratitude dance 
in my hometown of Brisbane?
I know exactly where that spot is, too.
Eagle St Fig Trees
I also found this painting called "Enveloped In Grace" -
Sunrise to sunset
Circle of life’s transition
Enveloped in Grace
Enveloped in grace???

No comments:

Post a Comment