Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2013

Baltimore Ravens Omen?

Mentioned in MC Lars'
song 
Flow Like Poe
I took this shot under the Story Bridge
the day MC Lars was here
.
Won by the Baltimore Ravens today
I wrote a post on the 29th September 2012,
called Flow Like Poe after a very strange day
... that just keeps getting stranger.
Grand final weekend in Australia 2012
Melbourne Storm won in Sydney
And the Sydney Swans
won
in Melbourne
Sydney in Melbourne and Melbourne in Sydney?
My son Kev collaborated with MC Lars on Lars' song
 Lord of the Fries .
Kev was on the beat, Lars was on the lyrics, according to Kev.
I took this shot under the Story Bridge
the day
MC Lars was here
The day of MC Lars Brisbane concert
(see ticket date)
The day I took the shot of the Raven/crow under the Story Bridge in Brisbane was the day MC Lars was in town meeting up with my son after his show that night in Brisbane.
Magical Mystery Tour alright;-)
The Ravens crashing the 49 ER BOWL?-)
Black Sunday: Loren Was Right, Sort of
I guess things are never really
that black and white in life?-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darren,

    in the Hobbit-Movie they talk about the Ravens. If the Ravens are flying to the Mountain of Doom, there is the only Chance to see and enter the secret Door into the Mountain, where the Dragon Smaug is.
    Unfortunately i dont know the exact words in the Movie, maybe i should read the Hobbit-Book again =)

    And now we have flying Ravens.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen "The Hobbit".
    I'm not a big fan of
    "Lord of the Rings",my sons are though.
    I saw "The Lord Of The Rings" movies,but my eyes just glazed over,while watching them.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to watch them without wanting to
    fall asleep ?-)

    ReplyDelete