Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 24, 2013

Aliens in My NEXUS Magazine This Month

My friends Rob and Trish MacGregor from Synchrosecrets have an article in the current NEXUS magazine about the Bermuda Triangle.
Aliens in the Backyard -
UFOs, Abductions,
and
Synchronicity
Trish and Rob, if you are reading this post, I was thinking after seeing this clip about a lady filming what she claims was an alien in her backyard, that maybe you should look at translating the book into Spanish, as UFOs seem to be big news in places like Mexico?
EXCLUSIVE: Alien landed in womans backyard, filmed by woman
Can't wait to grab a copy when it hits my news stand.
You can even buy the article here for $1.50 if you want, but I want the whole magazine in a hard copy ... just call me old fashioned;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks, Daz! I watched that entire video and toward the end, they talk about how the radar at an airport in Mexico City picked up odd "echoes" in radar, on the same dates the woman had her first sighting - and then when she saw the "ser" - the entity - in her backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what she was saying because I don't speak Spanish.
    Lucky you do and could translate it for me,Trish.
    Maybe that's a sign that you should translate the book into Spanish ?-)

    ReplyDelete