Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 14, 2013

Cars Too 2

42 and 8, some of my
favorite
esoteric numbers
I was reading an old Men's Style magazine the other day and stumbled across this story on the Porsche Museum in Germany.
 It was the car with the number 42 the caught my eye, or I probably would have passed right over this story and on to a more interesting story, as I'm not really into Porches.
Pale blue 2 car and a black VW?!

Blue Cars 

Too

Beetle Dreaming

Misconception

St. Kevin, Hollywood

42 and Reflection

Notice the 127 on the Hudson in the above photo and the Cars 2 trailer above goes for 1:27 minutes?

Repo Man/127 Sync

Did someone say plate o' shrimp?-)

Inside the Official Porsche Museum

Six Degrees of 

St. Elmo's Fire

And of course, they would have to have at least two number 23s ... my birthdate.

Are the Owls 

What They Seem?

   Plus. on car 22 behind Paris Hilton in a few photos above is the name Martini on the hood.

And just as I was about to post this, I see the new cartoon at 
Just Outside the Box is this one -
Wish for a Porsche?!

My WTF 

Birthday Card

1 comment:

  1. 42 - my favourite number - the answer to ....( don't want to give it away to those who haven't read it now, do I?)
    Marti

    ReplyDelete