Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 6, 2015

A Giant Jelly Baby for Type 1 Diabetes?!

I bought this fridge magnet when I saw it on the counter at the Thursday Tea-tree Plantation when I was paying for some tea-tree goods I was buying.
I didn't buy it for some charitable reason either.
I bought it cause it kind of creep-ed me out in that giant marsh-mellow man from Ghostbusters way.
That's what I think of when I see it walking across the side of my fridge anyway. 
The magnet looks a wee bit creepy
walking across the side of my fridge
This magnet will definitely wreck any sweet dreams I planned on having if I get up for a midnight snack, which is probably a good way to discourage any midnight snacking that I might have indulged in before purchasing this magnet;-)
The only Type 1 diabetics I know personally are my cousin-in-law and PsoNik from England, who I mentioned in my Dismaland post -
Weston super (night) Mare
in Dismaland?
My friend PsoNik also is a host on Type 1 Radio -
Type1Radio Lounge 8/29/15 
"On this episode Swami & Psonik discuss the tragic events of last Saturday at the airshow, the Chinese stock market crash, Jade Helm updates and our good and previous Type1Radio host Thomas Sheridans’ investigation into the possible Manchester serial killer being picked up finally by the mainstream media."

1 comment:

  1. Testing this. I got the same message, Daz. A box that says MOVED HERE temporarily, I click, and finally the comment box comes up. I'm blaming Kubrick!

    ReplyDelete