Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 4, 2016

One Tree Hill & Super Bowl 2016 Occulted Symbolism by Halfasheep

Another great video by
Halfasheep about 
One Tree Hill in New Zealand and Coldplay's Superbowl performance in the 
half(asheep?-)time show.
Maungakiekie/One Tree Hill,
Auckland, New Zealand

One Tree Hill

Super Bowl 2016 

Occulted Symbolism

I actually bought Coldplay's new album just after seeing the Superbowl performance and after buying a t-shirt with the Tree of Life on it at the Somara conference on the weekend the Superbowl took place.
My t-shirt that I bought at the
Somara conference in February, 2016
The back of the t-shirt
The front of the t-shirt
My Somara t-shirt that I also
bought on
that weekend
I actually visited One Tree Hill when I went on a football tour of New Zealand when I was about eleven years old. 
That is the only time in my life that I have left Australia to travel overseas.

1 comment: