Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 17, 2016

Time/Life is Art?

Follow the White Rabbit?
I just bought a streaming video for $9.99 of the Jenifer Palmer movie, 'Time is Art' and I couldn't help noticing an evil Donnie Darko white rabbit looking cloud formation she seems to be reaching out to in the sky in this screen shot above. 

$9.99?

Frank from
Donnie Darko
Anybody else notice it? 

In this scene above Jenifer is describing a nightmare scenario she was in just after reading The Red Book of Carl Jung's in the previous scene.

Jenifer is then shown swimming in what appears to me to be a cold creepy lonely ocean where she says that in her dream, she is swimming through debris and bodies in an effort to get to the shore.
I also noticed a cloud that looks like a skull/clown/Halloween pumpkin head in this red circle ... maybe?
As you can see, my art ability is
 just a waste of time, not art;-)
 
Anyway, I just wanted to point out what may, or may not be there in this dream sequence from a movie I think is worth checking out.
I you do watch the movie keep an eye out for the above scene around the 45-minute mark of the movie.
Cheers. 

Available on DVD

Blu-ray, & VOD

I've learned that you can buy a lot of wisdom and art for $9.99;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment