Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 25, 2016

Attack of the Killer Tomato?

Maybe Johnny Depp has read my post about the day he was forced to make his hostage video in my home state of Queensland, the same day I was in Canberra watching Barnaby's head nearly explode right in front of me?-)
Barnaby Re(d)-Joyce-ing Over the Depp's Video?
Johnny Depp says Barnaby Joyce 'inbred with tomato'; Deputy PM hits back with Hannibal Lecter comparison
"The battle between Johnny Depp and Australia's Deputy Prime Minister has re-ignited, with the Hollywood star saying Barnaby Joyce looks like he was "inbred with a tomato" and the minister declaring he is Depp's "Hannibal Lecter".
Depp, appearing on US talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live, was quizzed about the legal case which saw him and his wife Amber Heard plead guilty to illegally bringing their pet dogs into Australia in 2015.
"He looks somehow, like, inbred with a tomato," Depp said of Mr Joyce, who he called "Barnaby Jones".
"It's not a criticism. I was a little worried.
"He might explode."
It didn't take long for Mr Joyce to respond, laughing off the insult at a press conference on Wednesday morning.
"I think I'm turning into Johnny Depp's Hannibal Lecter, aren't I?" he said.""
Be careful Johnny, as you don't know what you are dealing with here, and I'm sure next time the Australiens will want you in the can;-)
"I think I'm turning into Johnny Depp's
Hannibal Lecter
, aren't I?"
At least that mask should prevent another brain explosion for a while;-)
Canberra Connections
Just another brick in the Wall?
A bit of Mental Floss anyone?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment