Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 10, 2016

Independence Day Came a Little Earlier This Year it Looks Like ;-)

Click on this Universal Explorers
 link to see the video at their site
I saw the movie Independence Day Resurgence at the Merimbula Twin Cinema on June 28th this year and notice this video above of the mysterious cloud states it was shot on the afternoon of June 30th, 2016.
There is a great little Fish, Chips and Kebab shop right next door to the cinema, as well.
They must not have had room on the sign to mention their great Upside-Down Pineapple cakes I guess;-)
FCKing great chips at this place ... mmm
I didn't know how to embed the video into this post, so if you want to check it out click on the red link below -

Click on this Universal Explorers link to see the video at their site
Afternoon of 30 June, 2016, in Cartagena Colombia
It reminded me of the spaceships in 
Independence Day Resurgence, a movie I didn't mind watching, even though I was warned off from a few bad reviews of the movie.
To be honest I was never a big fan of the first one, and thought it was just a B-grade storyline with an A-grade effects budget, and Independence Day Resurgence is no different in that respect, but I actually liked this movie better than the first one.
I liked the movie poster hanging in the cinema, as I was on a road-trip up the east-coast of Australia having driven down from Brisbane in Queensland to Hobart in Tasmania and was on my way back home to Brisbane when I saw this movie poster which the lights in the poster nearly show my road journey.
The yellow line I drew on the photo shows my road journey
I noticed that the video of the cloud goes for 42 seconds, which also reminded me of another movie with a 42 theme;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment