Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 7, 2017

Hive-Minded Future Gods with Master Shaman, Hamilton Souther

Another great podcast by Michael Phillip over at the 'Third Eye Drops' site, especially for those who like me are fascinated with and like exploring the shamanic world -
Mind Meld 49 | Hive-Minded Future Gods with Master Shaman, Hamilton Souther
Hamilton Souther
"Hamilton Souther spent over a decade living in the rainforests of Peru studying the way of the shaman
He’s the founder of Blue Morpho Tours, an Ayahuasca-based Peruvian retreat organization and his new endeavor, the U.S.-based White Morpho."
AYAHUASCA: Healing Trauma
Blow-job chocolate cake enlightenment?!
What's that?
Source Independent Entertainment (SIE) creates consciousness exploring and expanding music.
Too much chocolate cake for me I'm afraid, I'll stick with bands like 'Crowded House' for my music. No offence but I think it's time for me to purge;-)
Only kidding, I just wanted to throw in (up?-) a vomit joke, I quite like the "Chill Out" stuff at SIE.
But I am a big 'Crowded House' fan and believe their music is just as magical and, in a way, shamanic, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment