Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2017

Finding Dory?

I was thinking that Disney could probably put the "Where's Waldo/Wally" book franchise out of business overnight if they decided to use the same concept with their Dory fish character in a line of books where kids had to fish out just where Dory was in the picture.
And of course, Disney could do a 'Finding Nemo' range of books as well.
I reckon Disney would have kids hooked on 'Finding Dory' and could basically tell Waldo to go and get lost when it comes to finding him.
Sorry Waldo, but I guess I would like to see a demented fish give a know-it-all nerd a good hiding when it comes to hiding.
And don't forget Disney that it was my idea first, so don't tell me to get lost when it comes to royalties:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment