Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 29, 2017

It Is Time, Only Time: Current 93

I caught a podcast from four years ago featuring David Tibet from 'Current 93' where he was interviewed just after his 53rd birthday where he talks of feeling he was running out of time to get all the things he felt he had to do done before his time was up.
Thelema Now! Guest: David Tibet (35 minutes)
I thought back to all those years ago when I bought 'Soft Black Stars', one of my favourite CDs in my collection, and I too feel time speeding on, wondering how much is left in my personal time tank.
But unlike David I feel whatever time is left will be all that I will need anyway, and that what doesn't get finished wasn't meant to be done by me anyway.
I guess I'm a fatalist come the end of the day and don't worry about running out of time.
It's a great album to put on your iPod and lay under a clear night sky and ponder the big questions of life, but maybe not if you are in a depressed mood.
Only when you are in one of those Carl Sagan awestruck 'Cosmos' like moments.
David Tibet
Great album David.

UPDATE:  30th May, 2017
I was checking my hits for the day and noticed that my new post about the band 'Current 93' had the most hits for a slow hit day ... of 93 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment