Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 12, 2017

Philosopher Tim Freke’s, Soul Story

I just listened to a podcast over at the Skeptiko website featuring Tim Freke about his latest book (which I haven't read)
Tim Freke on the Science of Evolving Souls |355|
But I have read other books of Tim's, which I have written about in some previous posts on my blog -
Eclipse Sync
Cast List in the Movie of Your Life?
Looking back at those posts from today with my father now dead, I have to laugh at the Trickster elements at play, as Tim is born on April 8th which was/is my late dad's birthday and the date on which my dad's mother passed away on also.
The length of time Tim's 'The Mystery Experience' runs for (4:24) was my father's taxicab number also.
What is Synchronicity? - The Movie
I don't necessarily agree with all of what Tim says, but I do like a lot of what he says and writes about and this latest podcast is worth a listen, even if I don't agree with his ulTIMate conclusions;-)
The Hour of Decision ... My Thoughts About "The Twelfth Insight"
A CD that I highly recommend listening to
Synchronicity Wasn't Horsing Around on April 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment