Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 13, 2017

The Dan Brown of Psychedelics?

I've never done psychedelics, but I listened to this interesting TED podcast with a man described as the Dan Brown of psychedelics (which at first, I thought meant that he didn't know what he was talking about;-) Jerry B Brown PhD and found it quite interesting.
Another interesting podcast I listened to about psychedelics was the one linked below -
FTP039: Dr. Jordan Peterson on Archetypes, Psychedelics and Enlightenment

3 comments:

  1. Lordee,lordee, Fog the mind stir the soul. Micro dosing of LSD is a option for those who might be wary of melting walls. Just enough to sense it's presence. 87

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Terrence McKenna was the expert on psychedelics. He took it much farther than Leary ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I met his brother Dennis McKenna in Brisbane a few years back and he was a pretty cool dude.

    ReplyDelete