Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 29, 2017

Overriding Mind Control to Control Our Minds?

I hope that's not a monarch butterfly
floating over that head above
 
Over the past week I've been reading and seeing quite a few random articles about the subject of mind control and learning to control the mind.
Caroline Williams
The first article I read was in the latest edition of SLOW magazine titled 'Mind Control', which was about Caroline Williams’s book 'Override' and about her year-long mission to find out if she could learn to control her thinking.
The second was a podcast I came across at the TED (Third Eye Drops) site with Dada Gunamuktananda who is a world-traveling yogic monk and meditation teacher of the Ananda Marga tradition who has a TED Talk (the real TED site) with over two million hits called, 'Consciousness -- the final frontier'.
Mind Meld 72 | Exploring Inner Space with Dada Gunamuktananda
The third was a rather dark article about suspected MKULTRA mind control at 'The Secret Sun' blog -
Let Me Tell You a Story: City of Sins
It's all worth thinking about ... I think ... therefore I am ... I think?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment