Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2017

The Mistress of Magic and High Tea, Katelan Foisy

Jenniffer interviews intuitive Katelan Foisy about the historic practice of tasseography — the art of reading tea leaves
I’m Spiritual Dammit | Katelan Foisy
After listening to the above interview my intuition tells me that I should be drinking more tea because it does sound rather magical, not as far as divination goes, but as far as health benefits go, especially for my heart ... and you know what they say, "follow your heart".
I did go on a tea leaf reading binge for little under a week once -
Shamanism and Tea Drinking
and I did get to me what seemed like an owl in my teacup, but I soon went back to drinking coffee and shunning tea drinking, but for health reasons I should probably drink as much tea as I do coffee.
The fact that the first Katelan Foisy artwork I found had her drawn with an owl over her head, so that got my attention.
But I noticed that she appears to like crows better (like I do).
Magical interview with a great artist I thought, and it's made think of inventing an encryption program so people can't read my tea leaves when I don't want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment