Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 5, 2017

Summertime and the Doomsday Clock?

I’m kind of flabbergasted: What it’s like to preside over the Doomsday Clock
I read an article today about the Doomsday Clock and I have to say that I feel a lot safer in my home state (Queensland) in the Summertime, because we don't have daylight saving like the other Australian states, so while it may be two and a half minutes to mid-night in New South Wales, it's really only two and a half minutes to eleven in Queensland.
So, while I used to think Queenslanders weren't so smart when it came to refusing to fall in line with the rest of Australia by winding their clocks forward in summer, now I see a very good reason not to;-)
Should the world end tomorrow we'll have an extra hour to kill in Queensland.
Now that really is what I call daylight saving;-)
Who said Queenslanders were stupid for not wanting daylight saving ... apart from me?
I think I'm becoming more of a Bower bird
than a
Cuckoo with the blues
I think the way the world is today that these scientists really need to replace the current Doomsday Clock with the one like I bought the other day up on Mount Tambourine.
At least when it does hit midnight we'll get twelve cuckoos to really sum up how things were in the world we used to live in:-)
I guess the real point to this post is to make the best out of the time we have left, because with killer comets and super volcanoes that could destroy the world, as well as nut-bag humans that Doomsday Clock on this planet will forever be a minute to midnight, whether we realize it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment