Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2018

Tate, Tarantino, Meter-maids and the Gold Coast?

I wrote in my last post -
"Sirens of the Sea" World and Coasting with Archetypes?
why I don't think Margot Robbie playing Sharon Tate is a good idea.
Quentin Tarantino eyes Margot Robbie to play slain actress Sharon Tate in upcoming Manson family murders movie
But I forgot that the mayor of the Gold Coast is named Tom Tate and in the December 21st, 2017 Queensland newspaper I saw this news story below where the Gold Coast mayor wants to hold a boxing match on the beach with meter-maids as ring girls.
#TimesUp?
13th Mayor of the Gold Coast?!
The December 21st, 2017,
front page announcing
the death of
Queensland's First Lady
"A Life of Service to sTATE"?-) 
I just had to throw that one in:-)
#TimesUp? Same paper, ex-Gold Coast Titan
  
and 49er up on rape charges?
I'll be writing about the Hayne Plane apocalypse in another post ... because everything really is connected don't you know?-) 
#TimesUp? The same December 21st, 2017
newspaper mentioning Weinstein
The same December 21st, 2017
newspaper mentioning fish sex?!
Welcome to the JUNGle?
I saw Matt Damon's movie getting a review in the same paper and in my last post I wrote about the deadly jellyfish threatening the Gold Coast beaches -
"Sirens of the Sea" World and Coasting with Archetypes?
Matt's daughter was stung by non-lethal jellyfish when he and his family was holidaying with the Hemsworths in Byron Bay -
Not a Week to Clown Around with Fish it Seems
I wouldn't be in a rush to play Sharon Tate with signs like these if I was Margot Robbie, would you?
Good/Bad luck? January 25th, 2018 paper.
13 for 'The Shape of Water'?
I don't know how 'Get Out' got a nomination for 'Best Picture', but maybe that is a sign to get out of the Sharon Tate role Margot?

No comments:

Post a Comment