Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 14, 2018

More Gold Medal Stupidity ... is That Politically Correct Ladies and Gentlemen ... I Mean Folks?

Koala bear?!
I remember reading all the bulls#it about politically correct language being used for the Commonwealth Games which are coming (or should that be cumming? I'm not up to speed on my politically correct ways yet:-) to the Gold Coast this April 1st ... um, April 4th.
And today I see this news story above about 14 000 tickets sent out with "Thursday 4 April" printed on them instead of "Wednesday 4 April".
Commonwealth Games ticketing blunder
Maybe the committee had plans for Chris Hemsworth to be part of the opening ceremony dressed in his Thor costume?-)
Thorsday?
Tate, Tarantino, Meter-maids and the Gold Coast?
Maybe Margot will be invited to the opening ceremony if she brings home the gold on Oscar night, but as for Commonwealth Games gold medal stupidity, maybe the opening ceremony should have been held on Sunday April 1st?
Carrara Stadium is home to the Gold Coast Suns AFL team after all.
But then again April 1st this year falls on Easter SUNday and I'm not fooling around when I mention that.

UPDATE:
Please be our St. Nick?!
St. Nick and the Devil?!
Just thought I would play the Devil's advocate here and ask readers if that guy looks a bit like the Devil with those "horns" pictured "accidentally" on his head on the front page of the 
newspaper?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment