Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 15, 2018

Super Soul Conversations?

I've become a bit of a podcast junkie lately and I'm always on the hunt for great podcasts to listen to while I do my boring housework, which makes it a lot less boring when I'm listening to a good podcast show.
I found a podcast show of Oprah's called 'Super Soul Conversations' and it was like striking gold for me as the guests she interviews on the show are some of my personal favourites.
I was surprised to see a conversation with someone I met in Brisbane who wasn't really a big-time author when I first started going the writer's festivals Paulo Coelho.
In those days there were no cell phone cameras and I never asked people for their autographs, even if I bought their books and they offered to sign them, if you wanted to line up and get them signed.
1998: The year I met Paulo at the BWF. Coincidence?
Paulo Coelho on Luck, Coincidence, and Faith
I highly recommend the interview with my old friend Paulo Coelho who has come a long way since I met him in Brisbane in 1998.
But there looks like there are some great interviews to listen to at Oprah's podcast site and one I have to listen to is the one with Ram Dass, an author whose book 'Be Here Now' has been like a boomerang to my bookshelf.
A book I have bought three times in my life already.
Be Here Now ... Again
I guess these days nobody looks in the mirror anymore, they take selfies instead;-)
Oprah at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre,
December 10th,
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment